Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Stolen Phone

What kind of loser steals someone's phone two days before Christmas? That's right, a really crap one.
I was at work today and put my phone down on the counter for 2 seconds to sign for my free drink for my lunch break and it was gone! Then this guy had the nerve to send a message to Jack saying 'I am sick of this, I am going home, I don't want to see you again' or something like that (I was in the middle of sending a message to Jack when I put my phone down). Obviously no damage was done 'cos Jack didn't understand 'cos...it didn't make much sense. Anyway, that elevated the theft from 'possible misunderstanding' to 'pure evil' status. I'm not quite at the forgiving/accepting stage yet but leaning towards bitterness/revenge/self pity area. At least I can count myself lucky that it was only my phone and not my wallet, camera (disaster!) or passport.

Other than today, we've had an awesome last few weeks but I'll send a cheery Christmas blog your way in the next few days (stay tuned!)

No comments: